Adsense

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Long Time No See


It has been a long since my last update. Well, lately i have been tied up with a lot of stuff.. personal, work etc. I have been in Penang last 2 weeks, spending 4 days there. Office needs my expertise to CSI job. Naaah..... just small investigation. a new set up company, has incompetent employee. That is what they claimed. Whether they wrongly employed or she wanted to save the company... i do not know. My job is confined to the complaint. Maybe she is right but she could be wrong also. The way she acted like someone is behind her... have gone overboard. Didn't she know her boss is co-owner of the company? Whatever he does is mainly business decision... I believe. Heard rumor that individuals disapproved the joint-venture. Ironically, they knew that the JV has been endorsed. Anyway, that is high level gossip. What i concern more clear it up fast and let me concentrate real job.

The above pix has been manipulated using dynamic HDR. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment